- 1978 M.B., B.S. University of Melbourne
- 1982 Primary F.R.C.S.
- 1983 F.R.C.S.
- 1990 M.S.
- 1991 F.R.A.C.S.
Dr. Anthony Spriggins
Orthopaedic Hip Knee Surgeon
Dr. Anthony Spriggins – Orthopaedic Hip Knee Joint Replacement Surgeon
- AUG 1, 1991 – JULY 1992
Orthopaedic Fellow, University of Toronto at July 31,
The Hospital for Sick ChildrenProf. A. Gross, Dr. B. Bell, Mt. Sinai Hospital, Toronto
Attended Clinics, Teaching Sessions, Surgery
Interests – Revision Joint Surgery
Use of Allograft bone
Bone & Soft Tissue Tumours
- AUGUST 1992 – NOV 1992
Dr J. Wedge – Interests in Paediatric Hip Problems Adolescent Hip Problems
- DEC 1992 – MARCH 1992
Dr M.C. Rang – Interests in Spine and Congenital Deformities
- APRIL 1992 – JULY 1992
Dr J. Wright – Interests in Spine,
Spina Bifida and Club Feet
- Australian Sports Medicine Federation.
- Australian Orthopaedic Association.
- Australian Medical Association (Associate).
- (ISOLS) International Society of Limb Salvage.
- British Orthopaedic Research Society.
- American Orthopaedic Research Society (Applied).
- Girdlestone Orthopaedic Society.
- British Orthopaedic Association.
- American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB).
- Orthopaedic Oncology Society of Australasia
- Western Pacific Orthopaedic Association
- Australian Knee Society
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery &
Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (Applied)
UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE:
1992 – 1998
Flinders Medical Centre, Adelaide
Department of Orthopaedics and Trauma,
University of Adelaide.
1992 – 1999
SA Bone Transplant and Tumour Unit,
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Adelaide.
1992 – 1994
Visiting Medical Officer,
Flinders Medical Centre,
Flinders University, Adelaide.
SPORTSMED·SA Day Surgery
Click here to for my Publications, Abstracts, Presentations and
Presentations accepted as posters.